In weekend one, we learned about blogs, twitter and other forms of technology. I missed the first class of this weekend, which left me feeling behind everyone else in our class. I have fantastic classmates, however, and they were very helpful in getting me caught up to everyone else. This helped with my stress level.
On the second day of class we had two speakers. The first speaker was Jerrid Kruse. He gave us an awesome way of thinking about technology. This is something that I was interested to hear about and was not expecting it from him. I now follow him on twitter and admire his thinking about many different education ideas.
The second guest speaker we had was Deron Durflinger. He is the high school principal at Van Meter High School. He was a leader in his schools transition to a one to one school. His perspective of technology was a little different from Jerrid's, but I thought they were both very insightful. I also now follow Deron on twitter and feel that both of these men will be great resources for me as I continue into my leadership role.
No comments:
Post a Comment